Subway of Alaska, Inc. is looking for a candidate to fill a full time Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper position.
This position is mainly responsible for providing administrative support to the company president, assist finance department and act as the company Office Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- File and maintain office records
- Schedules and coordinates meetings
- Draft and type letters/emails on behalf of the president as requested
- Facilitate and transmit communication and directives from the company president to staff
- Assist finance department with data entry, audits and paperwork review
- Act as a liaison for payroll, benefits and human resource departments
- Send invoices, expense reports and receipts to finance department
- Submit WOTC applications
- Coordinate state and city business licenses and insurance policies for all associated companies
- Collect and distribute all incoming mails
- Assist in franchise sale and transfer
- Provide administrative and technical support to other associated companies
- Maintain vendor relations, setup accounts and address vendor related matters
- Provide assistance and answer questions by telephone from franchisees
- Log checks and make deposit runs
- Collect bids, compile and summarize data
- Perform various analysis and create reports.
- Serves as a backup for front desk receptionist
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two‐year College or technical school, although Bachelor’s
degree preferred; and a minimum of three years of directly related experience
- High proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, E‐mail, and Internet.
- An individual should have demonstrated knowledge and experience using computerized
- Aptitude to demonstrate pro‐active initiatives based on conceptual guidance.
- Experience in multi‐tasking and organization skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- And more…
Subway of Alaska is a drug‐free workplace; equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications can be submitted by emailing email@example.com or mailed/drop off in person at 1118
E 70th Ave. Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99518 or fax to (907) 563 4288